Friday, December 18, 2009

Here's another view of this kitchen.

In designing our current home, I wanted to have dark kitchen cupboards. I was searching the internet and came across this kitchen and fell in love with the color and the details. I was thinking that this wood was birch but it is white oak. I loved this stain also. I did decide on a wood, and it was birch - very similar to white oak - and finally picked a stain for it.

This kitchen was made for Bruce Laukka, Incorporated. He had it put into his own kitchen.

Beautiful.



I love these doors. They add such a country barn feeling.

Kelly
12.18.2009







I have always loved transome windows. They add such a airy feeling to a space. There are a lot of windows in this picture. I love the use of the wood detail above the fireplace. I wonder how they get those lamps to work......

















No comments:

Post a Comment