Friday, December 18, 2009

I was able to take this chair from the basement familyroom. It wasn't being used - so I took it.
I purchased the light and drapery hardware from the Home Depot, the rug from Southport Home Hardware, the curtains, bedding and pillows from Second Glance Interiors and the bench from Wicker Emporium.







I completed the bedroom with a day and a half to spare. I painted, installed new curtain hardware, installed a new chandlier ( the old one was hit by my mother when she was practicing her golf swing), a new rug, new leather bench at end of bed, new side table lamps, bedding, stole a chair and new art work and an new flat screen tv. I think it really turned out well. They were totally surprised. The slurg in the room was the rug at $500.00. Everything else was pretty reasonable.









My parents were away in Florida last year for a month. A week before they returned I decided that I would do a make over of their bedroom. Don't you think they needed a make over?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment