1. Standout WindowsThese architectural focal points can make a big impact. Highlight them with paint, shutters, or flower boxes.
2. Inviting LandscapeWell-tended and in proportion to the house, plantings provide shape and color to accentuate the architecture.
3. Welcoming EntryPorches and porticos frame the front door, extending an invitation to guests.
4. Unifying PaintA successful scheme enhances architectural detail and works with the landscape.
5. Shipshape SidingThe backdrop for all other exterior details, shingles, clapboards, and masonry should be in top condition.
6. Handsome RoofA very visible umbrella sheltering all other built details. Its shingles should be in good shape.
Hope you enjoyed.