Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Erika Ward

 ERIKA WARD




As a young girl, I was a complete bookworm and loved to write. My all time dream was to become a journalist, but it wasn't until my teen years that I fell in love with interior design. At home, surrounded by decorators and an accomplished architect, is where I learned that God made us all creators. I was also taught how to help others enjoy the work of their hands and soon, myself, formed the heart of a teacher

A formal degree in design managed to elude me in college where I received a degree in Finance from The University of Georgia. That degree afforded me the opportunity to work for well known design/build firms and to manage multi-million dollar construction budgets. Being in the environment of design and construction made my heart yearn even more for a full time career in design. I took the next step and enrolled and completed coursework in Interior Design at American InterContinental University. In 2005, I established Erika Ward Interiors and never looked back.

I'm so blessed to do work that I love, to have your support, and most importantly the support of my husband Chris. Together, we are teaching our three children to pursue their dreams and to receive the best life has to offer.

Check out her blog.

http://www.blulabelbungalow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment